01-18-2021 – SharpText V1.4
- SharpText is now a fully blueprint system, so it was converted from “code plugin” to “asset pack” in UE4 marketplace as well as in your launchers.
- All previously available module functions are deprecated. Now you can use object reference and set its properties directly. For your changes to reflect, simply call Construct function of the SharpText.
- New: Now you can use your custom materials.
- Performance improvements.
01-03-2019 – SharpText V1.3
- Fix: Engine crash on component property change in actor blueprint editor.
- Fix: Wrong front-end version number of the plugin.
- STFV Dissolve Block Scale property renamed as Block Scale.
- Performance improvements on both CPU and GPU operations.
12-13-2018 – SharpText V1.2
- Fixed bug where incorrect header directive was preventing a project from building.
11-15-2018 – SharpText V1.1
- Fix: New fonts will now render correctly.
- Fix: SetCharacterProperties blueprint function will now act properly.
- The plugin is now 4.19 and 4.21 compatible.
10-04-2017 – SharpText V1.0
- (Initial release)